Wednesday, November 29, 2006

NYOIL

While I'm slacking on updates, I'll share this recent interview with NYOIL recorded on WBAI's Hip-Hop Takeover. It's fairly brief and pretty interesting if you've never heard him speak before. He seems passionate and genuine. I'm not yet decided if he's a dope MC behind the relative shock-value, but it's nice to hear someone with some substance and thought behind their rhymes, so I'll keep listening for now.

NYOIL interview on WBAI

A Tribute to Ignorance has had a few entries on NYOIL, including his controversial videos and some heated discussion that the artist himself has gotten involved in here, here, and here.

I don't know if these interviews are mad boring to everyone, but I like them when it's a charismatic guest with a good story to tell. Regardless, I will try to focus on some more music soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home